Wedding blog to share interesting ideas I have found.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Shoes Headache

This week had been a busy week so I haven't have time to do much except for work. But I have been taking time to do some research on Shoes as usual since 'King' has asked me to if possible get a pink pair of heels to match my rom dress. So far i have my eye glue on the shoes from http://www.loeandbehold.com.sg/ but the problem is that the nice sparkling shoes are mainly in other colours but not pink. The only pink one looks like a pair of gladiator shoes which is not close to my idea of a sweet design which will complement my bubbly dress. =( So far I have went to Tangs, Metro, OG, Taka to look for shoes and none catch my yet. So I guess my shoe search will need to take a longer time. Mabbe I should look for a suitable basic pair and then add ribbons and gems on but the prob is I feel that it may not be nice as the stick on may be pretty obvious. Mabbe I shall look around further or mabbe get a few more wedding magazines to get some inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment