Wedding blog to share interesting ideas I have found.

Monday, November 24, 2008

My Wedding Poster and Reception Setup

Dear joy sharers,

So sorry I have been updating as I was really busy amidst all the wedding prep. Don't worry I will still be showcasing my DIYs slowly and gradually 1 by 1 and Im surprise many brides has dropped in emails about all the DIYs stuff. Anyway I'm open to all enquiries but it will be great if you can tell me details of your rom so I can help you better in providing ideas =)

Pls dun ask me anymore about the test tubes becos I din bought them but it was given as a gift from a fren (dat's why in oder to protect the person I cant divulge the source not becos I am unwilling to share) =)
Here's some very few pics to show you my reception decos and of cos the sweet welcome poster done up by Ah li =)

My Wishing Shout Out display
Yancui, My Mahjong Kaki aka photobooth team member having fun with the shout out. Simply love my frens cos they are all simply very sporting!
My Reception Team - Ah li and Min Yu

I used a photo frame display to remind my guests to register at the booth. Guess what our photographer Melvin was surprised at our booth thinking that he was at thw wrong wedding becos woodblock and me looks kinda too young to get hitched. In fact before Melvin left, he asked about Woodblock and my age again to double checked. Ah li told me Melvin thought we were poly students or grads getting married lol. Anyway woodblock was being asked his age when he bought a can of jolly shandy last night *rollz eyez* and a BIG *chuckle*

My Story Board (I came out with the flow story layout and Hong helped me with the design of the bkgrd of the story board)


Our talented Moments exposed!

Cheers,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment