Wedding blog to share interesting ideas I have found.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Our Life Story

For friends and families who din manage to catch our Story Board Display on the wedding, no worries! I have taken pics of the story board one by one and interlay with Hong's storyboard(similarly to protect's hong's design, I left out the background design leaving only a plain white bkgrd). I luv Hong's way of writing out our story and her dad's wonderful translation! Now the reason why i requested for the chinese version to be added in was duely becos the elderlies in our families mainly have the preference to read chinese. So I wanted some touch of the story board whereby the readers/viewers will have comfort in reading it.

Therefore this might be something for you to consider too if u are doing a storyboard for your wedding=)

No comments:

Post a Comment