Wedding blog to share interesting ideas I have found.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Cupcakes

Recently I have been a little busy and seriously have no time in updating entries on wedding stuff. I was so glad when receive the email from Xuan a few weeks ago on the cupcake help she has been helping me out with. I must say that Xuan had really done a great job in helping me with keeping to a budget and I can say I must have gotten her into a tight spot esp snce it was her cousin who is making the cupcakes. Thank you so much girl!
Here's a glimpse of how the cupcakes will look like, instead of the cream colour it will be pink colour. I am hoping to have whit base cupcake holder with the ribbon pink in colour and there will be flower deco together with the cupcakes on a multi tier holder like the pic shown below:
The overall arrangement should be something like this. I am so excited!
Pink fondue plus pink cupcakes... ahhhh total sweetness with so much help from Xuan! I really owe her one.

No comments:

Post a Comment