Wedding blog to share interesting ideas I have found.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

A nice date

A simple friday dinner at Shokudo at Citylink.




A great meal at student price =) The beef burger really taste great but I feel that the avogado din really taste great in pastas =(



On Saturday, we decided to try out the Hotpot Culture at Marina Square


By looking at the menu, we were lost by the choice of dishes.

The alacarte dishes started to fill up the tables


Finally choc fondue is also included within the buffet. If you asked me I think the whole meal is pretty value for money as the quality most of the ala carte dishes were pretty good. We love the shrimp paste chicken and even the handmade chicken balls and fish paste were delicious.


As we were taking a stroll at esplanade, on the way back we chance upon wall paintings... I love the rich colours and can't help take some photo snaps with the pictures...



A balloon glow amidst the dark night and in the background, we can see a lighthouse




Wood block flying a balloon and me catching it at the other end










I can be a SUPERSTAR too


No comments:

Post a Comment