Wedding blog to share interesting ideas I have found.

Monday, August 4, 2008

New inspiration : Flower pomander

Recently, there was a malay wedding held at thefunction hall near my house. As usual the set ups are very pretty but what really stopped me in the path was the pretty mini purple flower pomanders (looks DIY to me) hanging down at various corners of the hall. I must say the hanging pomanders really created a dreamy and sweet feeling. So for this coming thurs, I cant waitto rush off and start on trying out to make a mini flower pomander ball myself too =) The following pics are the inspirational pic I found on some websites
Looks great even if you use strong colours.. makes it vibrant.
yet when you use it with soft colours it looks very soothing on the eye too =)
I thought this wire pomander was pretty innovative too.
Of cos the colour scheme which I will be looking for. I hope it will not be too expensive to DIY.


Finally something interesting which I surf on bouquets, I realise there are many overseas bride who are into crystal bouquets. I shall share more about this when I am free =)

No comments:

Post a Comment