Wedding blog to share interesting ideas I have found.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

It's Princess Christine's Big Day Tmr!!!

OMG, I simply can't get to sleep at all. Finally my dream is going to be realise tmr and I will soon be walking down the aisle with my woodblock!


Thinking back all these while, it had been a long journey with woodblock (cum hubby in just a few more hours time). From the time we joined cultural activities camp as key councilors to the time when I finally popped the BIG question to this thick woodblock.... everything just seems like yesterday. I can still remember clearly how shy this woodblock can be and I really wonder what will happened to both our life journey if I hadnt finally taken the final step.



But one true thing that I am sure of is that this had been the most wonderful and exciting chapter that has happened to my life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment