Wedding blog to share interesting ideas I have found.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Let your URge and DeSIRE grow at the Guests table!

Looking at the title, I guess I might have surprise many of my guests who might be reading my blog dutifully to keep track of all the little wonderful details waiting for them. Little do they know that I have a greater surprise for them.

YUP right at their table, I am gonna expose the most secretive and hidden corner of GRAND SHANGHAI to them
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What could that be? Let me give you a hint: Something you will really wan to see and visit when the desire and urge grows in you on a Shanghai night
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BINGO! It's the toilet! LOL? How? Fret not, I am not going to put you right beside the loo that is for sure =P

Here's presenting another of Ah Li's Creation =>

The new customise table no.! The pic was taken at Grand Shanghai's very own toilet. Love their tiles lol! I shall not tell my guests and leave it for them to ponder and see if they are able to tell their the location is.

The plain table number at Grand Shanghai really bores me to nuts and dampens the whole ambience => so i went to ah li, the designer master for help amongst her busy period=> she merely took 3 mins time to solve my pain and generated out the new table no. for me. A genius indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment