Wedding blog to share interesting ideas I have found.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

EXPOSE! Woodblock & Princess Christine's Secret Slp Wear

Today is really our first time
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
exposing to the whole wide world what we are going to wear to slp (*BLUSH*)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So here's presenting :


OUR PYJAMAS for our hair combing ceremony!!

Why did I detect a hint of big "CHEH" from the crowd, other then pyjamas, what can you wear to slp then????

As our date is nearing, I know there's isnt much time to take my own sweet time to find unique pyjamas... so here's the easy available ones i found at ang mo kio.... yay one more item down!!! but i must admit i do like the pyjamas lol....


Woodblock's pyjamas from NTUC! Not bad right?

I seriously thought it looks pretty fashionable. Initially woodblock was still grumbling when he saw what i bought for him. but after he put on, he told me sheepishly that he thinks that it looks good on him and he say he looks like the model in the picture of the packaging...... I was like ^%^%$^$ (interpretation: eh which part of him looks like the model???)


For me, I opted for the sweetie pie style cos you dont expect me to wear until too sexy in nightgown while letting my parents help me comb my hair right! (note the top looks big becos it is free size.... )

But i simply luv the details of my nightgown and let me tell you why.....


On the front there is nice translucent vintage laces

To ad on to the details, there are silky sweet pink ribbons interwining with the laces!!!!

even the pockets have a top vintage translucent lace man!!

Overview of top which is a pity that the details couldn't be capture clearly(ops it is crumbled becos i have yet wash and iron it)


Even the edge of my pyjamas pants have sweet little frills

The best thing was that i actually found a perfect slippers to match it!!! love the vintage flora print and lace.

The PURfect match!!

Did I mentioned that woodblock and my mum in law luvs it to the bits too=)

I know, I know, .... dont need you to tell me again..... I know that
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I am really a lihai Princess Christine cum Wonderful Housewife material lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment