Wedding blog to share interesting ideas I have found.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Red Sexy Bareback Tea Dress Confirmed!

Finally, I have chosen my tea dress from Bliss Bridal yesterday for my tea ceremony. Basically, there wasn't much to choose from since the criteria was stringent as it needs to be bright red dress.

In fact I only tried 2 dresses and I already made my decision.... TADA the chio bare back bright red cheong sum. Think it complements my skin tone well. Makes me look fairer somehow =)


The back is the cross string tied back.

Cant help but notice and feel relief, I am still slim looking at least on camera. I have put up with a kg recently... so was worried to nuts that I might appear fat during gown fitting..... WHEW

BUT i will try my best to slim down more =P

Xuan helping me make sure the back is of a nice fit... love this meticulous friend! she even bought me and Hong, the 2 btbs, vitamin c fizzy tablets to prepare us for the wedding!!! SUPER SWEET ISNT IT? I am so gonna drink it till the wedding!


Ok very unglam and ven Kingsly stopped with what he was doing (he was attending to another bride) and told me to walk properly, I am like destroying his gown's image with the ugly duckling style of walking.

Tada ... the slim oriental princess Christine. I think I am really suited for mermaid gown loh!



In the end, we did not select a single bridesmaid dress for my xuan, hong and qi because I realise the bridal shop was actually using those rom dresses for the brides for my jiemeis... and were not matching =( very disappointing. So in the end I turned down the dresses and I know exactly where to get the dresses for the jiemeis ready =) So here's the exciting bargain I gotten:

1) One more WG out on loan for my banquet night which is the gorgeous cheong sum white gown that many other bliss btb has been enquiring me about! The costing of loaning out one more bridal gown defitnitely outweighs the costing of getting the new dresses for me jiemeis (which i already the price in mind =P)!

Whisper: actually I already had that in mind a long time ago but i have yet asked for the additional costing for such arrangement... renting out one more gown is expensive... now that there is a loophole, of cos i m gonna make use of the chance.

- I was also provided with the jiemei's corsages too.


So princess christine truimphs in her bargain again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment