Wedding blog to share interesting ideas I have found.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wooah Watch out for the Giant Bug!

Sadly, my father in law doesnt like the car model offered by the bridal shop and hence for a few weeks woodblock and me were busy searching for another car like Audi etc.. but sadly to no avail (why is this car model so hot??)


However, while doing my research, I came upon this dream car which happens to have the cream colour available!!!

It fulfils my folloing criteria:
- Cute
- Vintage
- Not too small
- Open hood
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Here's presenting my wedding car which I am going down to finalise with Autolink on this coming Monday. I am offered the price of 388 bucks so meaning after a refund of 200 bucks from the bridal shop for not using their car, i have to fork out 188 bucks more.
To mE? It's totally worth it!!!




Pics Source: http://www.happy-bugs.com/ and not from autolink since they dun have a webby i think (other den the 88db adverts)


Awwww..... I'm more than excited for my wedding cos it is now truly vintage to the core !!!

Some updates:
I have just visited Grand Shanghai recently and it was a BAM!
It has undergo renovation and now it is so chio i think my money is totally worth it to cents.
- Chandliers
- Renovated VIP rooms
- Ugly draw shanghai night pic at the stage is now change to a huge gorgeous photo backdrop of shanghai night scene
- More lcd tv installed - now i regreted not having videographer becos of the issue that the guests couldnt see clearly earlier on
- new piics/portraits on the wall

Yes I won 4D when I chose it as my wedding venue, at least this is how I am feeling now =)

For now, I shall work hard with ease at work and look forward to this evening's Bridesmaid Adventure 2 and a WILD night out at the night safari(it's the halloween season) with all my close frens and their partners (it feels great when all the bfs of ours gets along so well that i treat them like my own fren instead of my jiemei's bfs only)

No comments:

Post a Comment