Wedding blog to share interesting ideas I have found.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sexy Vintage Chandlier

Yay Finally the last item on my inventory to get ready my room for the big day, is finally solved! My current room ceiling lamp actually looks like this:


YAWN Boring isnt it??? Esp if you can recall my prev assemblings of my room like the platform bd, the curtain divider, lcd tv, wall paintings etc....

So yesterday woodblock and me was wandering off at Geylang and Balestier Road..... and we finally made our purchase at.....

DK Lighting! (@ 642, Geylang Road, Singapore 389572 )

And what we bought???

With the lights switched on

With the lights switched off....

Oh my such a lamp cost us S$388
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
if we were to buy it from other lighting shops in balestier
.
.
.
.
.
.

BUT


in actual fact we spent ONLY S$165(Kaching) on this chandlier as offered by
this shop (wah what a BIG DIFF isnt it??? )

we also bought a dimmer to adjust the lighting in the room as we are afraid that it might a little too glaring. We also chose a frosted glass bulb for the chandlier! I really cant wait for my lamp to arrive on next coming Sat morning!!!!

PS: In case you want to know the cost of the electrician is 35 bucks for the lamp, 6 bucks for the dimmer (which he round it down to 5 bucks for us) and 8 bucks for any subsequent lamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment