Wedding blog to share interesting ideas I have found.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Gemy Bling and Big Saver Manicure fit for a Princess!!

Now as I am a fan of the bridal forum, I do make friends along the way and there was this great btb fren, Shawn, I have who has lots of great savings lobangs. The best thing is that she always share all these lobangs with other btbs too!

So one of the things i dun really invest on will prolly be my manicure and pedicure as it hurts my heart knowing that I have to spend like close to 60-80 bucks to get those bling gems etc to be put on my nails and after which my job hazard means that my nails will be destroyed soon in a jiffy. Most importantly, there is a lot of discomfort for me to maintain the chio nails.
So Shawn actually imported some Korean acrylic nails into Singapore and was selling them at about 9 plus each....
I can hear a big "cheh, we can easily
.
find 7 plus acrylic nails outside " .
.
But if you have seriously walk around shopping you may realise that those chio crystals one usually cost near 14 bucks or more per box and those printed kind of acrylic nails are the ones that is selling at 7 plus.


So what did I ordered from her???

.
.
.
.
.

- 2 sets of gorgeous acrylic nails for my tea ceremony n banquet day respectively!!!


So here's Presenting......
1) My tea ceremony Nail Design!

Picture source from Shawn's Facebook:

Luv the recommendation from Shawn. Do you know that she was using this design for her wedding PS too? It looks really lovely. Told ya, she is a btb who loves sharing and doesnt mind if other brides use the same designs as her.
1) My Evening Banquet Nail Design!
Totally in luv with the numberous blings on it!!!!
Picture source from Shawn's Facebook:
I totally luv this cost saving idea!!!! Thanks Shawn!

No comments:

Post a Comment