Wedding blog to share interesting ideas I have found.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Vroom Vroom ... LOOK out for M.Y. Wedding Carplate!

Ops you are absolutely WRONG if you are thinking that i have bought a wedding carplate for me and my woodblock. Yes, i did say M.Y. wedding carplate but I am talking about my gift to Marvin and Yihong (the M&Y)!!

Finally collected the carplate but i decided to post a juicy pic of the carplate online before handing over to Hong so that her heart will flutter and her hands will start to itch all over before she finally start scratching her computer screen dying to touch her CHIO wedding carplate. (MUAHAHAHAHAH EVIL LAUGHING SHRILL FILLS THE AIR LIKE A PRELUDE TO THE UPCOMING HALLOWEEN FESTIVAL)

TO Hong(and M if you manage to catch him to read the blog too):

READY GET SET



3
.
.
.
.
.
.
2.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


TADA and START SCRATCHING!!!!


Dont worry I know what's in everyone's mind now (Yessh I do have a thing for reading minds too and now your brain waves are sending in lots of EM waves to me) => WHERE DID YOU GET THE CARPLATE from and is it affordable ($_$)? (to be honest i am saving myself from the numerous questionings i always get whenever i post about something i bought)

I gotten the wedding carplate from idear collection @ fareast and to be honest i only went in casually to take a look(becos i always felt that this shop doesnt look like pocket friendly) and what makes me wanted to order the carplate from them was that the price of the carplate was around 40 plus but the range of designs and materials of wedding carplate or wedding board is really pretty interesting! There's transparent and tinted colours boards which really suits those couples who loves modern touches, those cork - boards like material ones (my fav) which is very sweet and warm looking which i think suits best for hanging at the living room of the newly wed.

There's another interesting product that caught my eye was that they have this cream colour wedding bedsheet that they are selling which have 3 tempting features to me:
1) Those kawaii wedding embroidered wedding cartoons like aussino bedsheets
2) Free customise embroidered names of the couples to be sewed on to the bedsheet

FINALLY THE BEST ONE
3) It is double side loh!!! Meaning if you are those who are afraid of the rough texture of embroidery during your beauty sleep, you can just turn it round and use the inner side!!! Cool right.

I was utterly upset I have already bouht my shanghai inspired bedsheet le but I guess it doesnt mean that since i miss it so i will deliberately keep this interesting and drooling finds from other btbs.

ANyway I also found out recently that Aussino came out with their new wedding bedsheets. So do check out and do a comparison before getting your dream wedding bedsheets bah!

Last but not Least.................





here's from woodblock and me with an early blessing to our dear great frens M.Y. !!!

Tmr's posting => Ah Li's freshly baked Printed postcards! Yeshh costing info included for thos who are interesting in DIYing your cards cos Ah li actually found a better lobang shop @ sunshine plaza which i felt that it ought to be shared with every brides who wans to save $$$ and yet wans a unique wedding like I do =)

Time to get ready for my fav hobby - Friday Midnight Movie Date with Woodblock!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment