Wedding blog to share interesting ideas I have found.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Some Peeks at the Wishing Shout-Outs

I cant thank enough my wonderful mahjong kakis - Xinwei,WeiXuan,Linda and Yancui(who din even take a proper break during meal times cos I saw some of her pics of guests who were busy taking food to eat) The main reason is this - When I first saw the pics the first thing it occur to me was that my pals really work beyond expections! I gave them a guest list to ask the guests to take pics but guess what?

The smart team even got the the JP, the staff at MOG to also help pen down their wishes which I totally forgotten to add them in to the list. I'm so thankful that my mahjong kakis help me cover what I overlook. Ok pictures tells a million stories here are some of the wishings from my guests. Here are some of the pics=) (Hey frens pls send in the wedding pics to me so I can collate everything)

Ok First Stop - The Mummies!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Nah jus Kidding!
Here's the real authentic ones :

Presenting The Real Mummies! Both Parents were very sporting of this event becos all of them were in pink!


My Uncle and Family!

Pearlyn and Family (The flowerboi is trying to make up what the heck does the words on the call out meant)
Uncle San
Aunt Monica and husband! Aunt's Monica's Chinese is really fabulous and powerful because up till now I have no idea idea what it meant event tho I am suppose to be good in Chinese =(

Even the grannies were having ther own share of fun! Ok yup they use the same words - But hallo you dont expecting them to write right? Posing is already very exciting for old folks le! =P

My wonderful JP - Mr Low Peng Kit

Terence who manage to got back just in time for the wedding!
Yup the wonderful staff at MOG - very loyal they even wrote the company name on the call outs!

Not to forget the Experience and bubbly Mandai Orchid Garden coordinator Christina!

Mrs Ang and Family - apparently Flowergurl's little sis wants to be a flower gurl too!

Xin Wei and Wei Xuan - Realise their names are very interesting cos can combine to
'Xin Wei Xuan'
ok Shall call them that next time lol - Xinwei is always very serious when it comes to work. On the day of the wedding, he was kept really busy checking the name list, afraid that he will miss out some pple.
My JC pals - Yenleng and Sunday fren Qiwei
Can't tell you how much I adore the precious moment gifts!
Guo An and Wife. They just got hitched a few month before us -Congrats to the both of you too!
I can tell you woodblock is so happy to have his close secondary school buddies to share this special momnt with him.
My pretty Confectionist - Thank you so much for the lovely cupcakes and pink fondue! The guests luv it =)

My reception team! Woodblock's sis are so cute togethr with Ah jie's bf Min Yu
They have been a great help esp in setting up the story board cos it was kind of a long stretch.
Ok Linda I hope you don't mean that I will lose money in Mahjong to the Mahjong Kakis. Nope I have my own principles and that's not what i have in mind on how I am going to return the favour to all of you. (I hope Xinweixuan and Yancui will read this part too)
Woodblock's great colleagues! They also came early in the morning to help out! Really need all the MANpower lol thanks!
The person who have enjoy himself most wif the shout out was .
.
.
.
.
.
.


Wenyue!

BUT
the winning picture of the Wishing Shout-Out -First and only Prize goes to (drumrollz)

.
.
.
.
.

Yifeng!
For those who dun understnad his msg have a poor inference language skills, but for the benefit of your deficiency, let me the great ONE translate it for you
.
.
.
.
Yifeng: '' I am so happy for Vitor until I'm totally speechless. Great job buddy you have gotten yourself such an incredible Gentle, Smart, Beautiful, Adorable and Understanding wife so you make sure you will listen to all her biddings from now on. I'm so envious of you!''
Woodblock, I hope you are reading this becos I totally agree with your buddy Yifeng and I am also envious like him cos I also wan a wife like this too if I am a man *wink*
-

No comments:

Post a Comment