Wedding blog to share interesting ideas I have found.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Getting the right pics

Went down to my granny's house on Sunday for dinner. Met flowerboi ChengCheng who is still a very shy boi. But no worries with a super nanny like me - It wasn't long b4 he stick to me like some glue becos i just simply know how to have fun!

Now flowerboi is actually quite a creative person like me. After a nice bath, cheng cheng will use the baby powder to do some decent makeup on his face! Of cos everyone was excited and wanna take a pic of him but sometimes kids are just a little unpredictable. Despite him wanting so much attention looking at his makeup face, cheng cheng just wouldn't let anyone take a pic of his face, not even his wonderful Dad.

But NO WORRIES man. Christine Koh is never person who bows down to challenges and to be honest it is so easy to get him to take a pic.

Now let me the Great One, Octo Spidey teach you how to take a pic of a kid even if you are not a professional photographer.
The Essence of taking a pic of a shy kid is to......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Join in and keep cam whoring yourself in the same crazy look! I let cheng cheng draw on my face and soon he was having lots of fun taking his kitty cat design face painting with me =) My whole family frown upon my bravery and courage and crazy energy to do that.

Ferocious Cats tearing down the cameraman

Chengcheng and his Parents


Woodblock refuse to have his face painted even tho he wans to ake a pic with a pussy cat doll like me lol. Love chengcheng's makeup. Anyone out there want some I can give you his contact. Just only a mere one buck for each service. Mind you cheng cheng actually paint the number of whiskers he draws - nothing more and nothing less , simply professional like me!

Octo-spidey: ' Don't you wish your girlfren was cattish like me? Don't ya... Meow!'
OK gotta go out wif qi soon to recce the wedding venue for my fren=) I always get real excited to plan a wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment