Wedding blog to share interesting ideas I have found.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Another wall project

Recently, I have been real inspired by some of the beauty wall paintings found online.

This willow tree really blown me away with it's 3D construction with just a simple visual trick by drawing the tree up the ceiling! Almost wanted to try this out but I thought it might be pretty messy especially in a room. Plus I'm still a novice with wall painting so it's better not to do it totally freehand =) But I really really love the details and the feeling of the wind blowing by the room!

Next, chance upon another wall decal company call winkplay.
This is one of their work for a client. I was SO inspired by the peony print
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

that I,
try to reproduce the print on my wall too lol

Do ignore the stickers on top of the tv, I have yet time to take them down and replace it with more wall painting.

My sis-in-law, Ah Li joined in the fun too =)

But I din have time to finish up the first panel of the wall (notice how the right hand corner is empty) so I decide to leave it till tmr morning =) especially when I have a movie to catch later in some moments away.


Somehow I am very satisfied with my second trial with wall painting.
I will need to fill up the first wall by this weekend and the second wall next weekend so that the overall layout will resemble from the layout done by winkplay =)
Wonderful work again Princess Christine!

No comments:

Post a Comment