Wedding blog to share interesting ideas I have found.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Wedding heels for Wedding Gown and Evening Gown

Was out celebrating birthday for Johnathon and I happened to pass by the Charles and Keith Outlet(Orchard branch). There, I saw many ladies crowding inside the shoe boutique despite the fact that it is on a weekday(somemore mid week only). Taking a closer look, I got real excited as there was a great sale going on!

While I was browsing through all the gorgeous heels, something caught my eyes that make it twinkle like nuts! It was a pair of black lace heels!!! As usual, I was trying to look high and low for a pair of heels that suit my vintge theme wedding and I must say this pair of heels fits the bill so well.

However, sad to say, when I asked for size 36, the sales girl told me it has been sold out. I was really horrified and quickly asked her if she could checked out with the other outlets... but heng ar the only pair left in the whole of Singapore was on display at the Causeway Point Shopping Centre. So immediately I asked her to 'chop' the heels for me!!

SO today, I quickly went down after work to fetch the reserved heels!



TADA, presenting my evening wedding heels!
The cutting makes it kinda sexy isn't it!



A close-up of the black vintage beauty


Not to forget to capture the details of the lace!

Voila the side profile: 3.5 inch
Overview of the front. Actually the cutting is exactly the same as my pink rom heels! Just that now the fabric has change to a lace with more detailings.
Still can't believe my luck =P
Just in case you are wondering, the fabric at the back is my curtain lol. Using it for the first time, so it has yet been wash and yep it is still vry wrinkled =P
So after I settle the heels for my evening gown, I still obviously need a pair of white one to match my wedding gown too! With such perfect pair of evening gown heels, it is hard not to feel despair on whether if I can find a similar pair of gorgeous white heels which fits the vintage theme too.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just when I was about to stepped out of the shoe boutique, "WHOOPS" , something caught my twinkling eye again
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wah seh! Is this some kind of drama serial? Why does good things appear so dramatically?
A full covered white lace heels
Just a change of colour and design, from the black vintage sexy now the heels has transformed into white classic vintage elegance. Amazing work of art.
I realise that this pair of heels is actually of the same series as my black heels Glad that it came in another design. Whoppee!!!!
The reason why I say that I am lucky?
Both pairs are the very last size 36 lace heels in the shop. Am I a lucky BTB or what?
.
The best part?
.
I bought it at a super discounted price:
Initial total cost: $115.80 (actually for such pricing, most btbs would have probably just bought one pair of heels)
Discounted total price: $63.40!! ($$$ KACHING $$$)
.
I love prepping my vintage theme wedding!
.
PS: Actually I already notice the black lace heels a long time ago but due to the pricing, I couldn't bear myself to buy it so I shrug off the idea of it and forgotten about this pair of heels totally until i saw in the bouqtique again. I guess it was a good but a rather taunting wait to think that the heels ran out of stock so fast and there will not be new incoming stock for it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment