Wedding blog to share interesting ideas I have found.

Friday, May 8, 2009

When the midnight clock strikes

Just when I thought I would most likely be catching either a movie or some shopping spree on a friday night, guess what was I doing even till 12:45 am?
Wall painting? NAH I did that last weekend. This is the plum red colour that I have chosen for my wall. Actually I used flash hile taking the pics so the colour of the wall is much darker and reddish =)

Woo beautiful flowers!
Pasting stickers on the the wall ?? NAH Still wrong who needs to paste stickers until 12:45am? Even kindergarden students can do it before their bedtime story.
Look carefully again
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
These flowers are not stickers! Yep they are actually painted on flowers! The stupid stickers that I bought from IKEA wasn't able to stick on well on the newly painted wall and keep dropping off here and there. Got me frustrated and piss. So last night at 10 plus, I suddenly got inspired and borrow some paint from my mother-in-law and started painting. Thank goodness in between my sister in law helped out and pace up the working speed =)
NICE work Princess Christine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment