Wedding blog to share interesting ideas I have found.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Christine the GREA-T-O!

Some may be pondering if Princess Christine has ben mummified since she has gone lost for a week about her whereabouts. Well great to say that nope i aren't gone dead yet but I'm more of less half dead with the busy work schedule esp for the last weeks of work. In fact this week I'm going to work on Sat and Sunday too (meaning there's work tmr =( morning )

Before I keep you updated of my triump yesterday .... here's some pics to give you some hints of the GOOD news!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SUPA Christine Pose No. 1
SUPA Christine Pose No.2
SUPA Christine POSE No. 3
.
.
.
.
.
Have you guess correctly???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
YAY I WON a medal from the staff relay compeition!!!!!! Yep yep
FIRST FIRST FIRST (hurray wave+ MUAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH = >
I just couldn' t hide my laughter),
despite I have knee problem from the car accident =P I am freaking proud of my colleagues and myself for such great work esp when you are talking about a person who has never won first in running all my life before.
AHEM eh eh eh don't look down on me man, I might look like a gentle weak lady BUT it doesn't mean I am those who will run halfway and then faint like some damsel in distress. Psst
psst.... even though I'm short, I have ever won first in skipping before in Primary
five too =P (too bad my primary school has close down so there's not much of any evidence I guess)


SO YET AGAIN, PRincess Christine is officially "Haolian-ING" (PROUD) over her newfound talent

Alright! Enough for sharing my triumph. Today, I just brought woodblock out on a shopping hunt for his clothes for the wedding. After much search, we ended up in POA (for man of cos) and bought him a white shirt, a blazer and a real chio tie. So we will be collecting the stuff next weekend which I will ask model woodblock to wear it and showcase it on the blog. ANyway I just realise that the blazer was won by Guoliang during Michelle CHia's wedding!!!
Sigh I wish I have more energy to use my digi cam to take pics of so many things I would like to share but which I am too tired to. So let me recharge first before show casing them.
I'm now looking forward to the 3D movie show (Aliens vs MOnsters) which woodblock is bringing me and Ahli to watch at 11:25 pm later! I SSIMPLY love late night movies with woodblock!

No comments:

Post a Comment