Wedding blog to share interesting ideas I have found.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My newest obsession - Platform Bed!

As i understand that for the cusotmary wedding, a new bed needs to be in place, so I was surfing around for ideas on beds especially for one with good storage designs. Sad to sad that as we settle into woodblock's room after the wedding so comfortably, little was said about the initial idea of having woodblock's room and my father-in-law's room switch so that we can have a much bigger room space for ourselves.

Sometimes I ponder why my father-in-law occupies one master bedroom while the rest of us squeeze in groups of 2 and 3 in the other respective rooms. But one good thing was that I was never into super duper big spacious rooms as I am one of those few pple who has phobia for ultra big space and I prefer a cosier, smaller room especially when I am sleeping. However, when yourbedroom is also ur working room => then the space is a little cramped up.
Now after much family gossips, let's get back to my research work. It's seems that platform beds are really much of my cup of tea:
1) We know that in Physics - the lower the C.G. is=> the more stable it is. giving me a plenty sense of security
2) Platform beds gives a sense of a laid back feeling which is good for me especially I am one of those who loves to do reading in bed. => you know when you read until u r sleepy, it is the craziest idea to walk from sofa to the bed so might as well just settle everything in one spot right
3) You will never be afraid of falling of the bed as you really won't have much have the chance to suffer much crazy injuries from that.
4) I hate many cupboards as it looks freaking crowded and somehow messy. I am definitely those who wish to have a pocket from doraemon to stuff my things in and let the room look as empty as possible.
Here's the dream bed of my top list now:
A platform bed from Systemind!

I really cant helped be impressed about the concept from Systemind! It allows you to store 101 things inside it and most importantly 5 yrs down the road if I really really need to shift to a new place etc, this is something which is really portable friendly. Plus we know that Princess Christine is never the kind who likes to sit still so the movable furnishing means a new way to let me explore and move the furnishing from tme to time to come out with new layout!




Of cos the colour that I really like very much -dark brown which fits the other furnishing in my room very well. Sigh sad thing is, it costs about 3 k (vry expensive! since it doesn't come with any mattress at all)
A while ago, I rang up woodblock:
Princess Christine: Hey lao gong can we buy a platform bed?
Woodblock : Ok
Princess Christine (in a happy tone): Then we go and check it out this friday?
Woodblock: Huh so soon, aren't we buying at the end of the yr?
Princess Christine: =( Cant we buy it this June? (it's freaking obvious the platform bed is for the wedding right => who will buy it after that?)
Woodblock: No, we buy after the wedding
Princess Christine (totally shut down after hearing such disdainful reply
Woodblock : Blah blah blhah (totally no idea what he is saying because I have shut down my ear system already)
And there princess christine ended with a fake sweet good bye even though she had no idea what woodblock was blabbering about for the last few minutes over the phone.
New lesson learnt by guys that your gf most likely never told you before:
A heart broken and disappointed woman is a DEAF woman.
The End

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

WAIT! Why should it be a THE END????

Now that i recall that when I was young, the first movie that I watch was "The Little Mermaid". I wanted it so badly that I cut out the news paper advert for that movie (the super duper small logo pic under movie listing) EVERY SINGLE DAY WITHOUT FAIL until I have a damn thick stack of it and I showed it to my aunt WITHOUT FAIL EVERY SINGLE day. It got so bad that she she was tired of seeingthe stupid stack of news paper article and she finally relent and brought me to catch my FIRST movie ever.
Mabbe I should draw experience from such valuabe expericne and start drawing pics of platform bed everyday and stick on the wall until it is freaking full on the wall as SUBTLE hints for the little woodblock.
Ok for now I shall start with this first:


CAUTION: What you are seeing now is woodblock's beloved computer cos his eyeballs practically sticks to it whenever he gets home.
We know computer is one men's best friend, so why not use it to start a little propaganda for a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment