Wedding blog to share interesting ideas I have found.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Photographer

Yay I have finally confirm the service of the photographer. After hearing rave reviews, I decided to engage Melvin Ho's service =)

Here's the details of his package:


ROM package is $588, this includes:
- 3 hrs of coverage, unlimited photos

- Return of all good exposures(edited for colors/contrast/saturation) in High Res and Low Res JPG format

- 80 photoshop edited photos (photos will be selected by me)

- Slideshow DVD + soft copies in HTML/MPG/Screensaver format

- 80 x 4R Printing + 1 Slot-in Photo Album


Additional hrs @$120/hrA non-refundable deposit of $250 is needed for confirming the date and package.


I'm so thrilled as the wedding is nearing. Will be getting the stands with hong today =)

No comments:

Post a Comment