Wedding blog to share interesting ideas I have found.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Some interesting recollection

Was packing some letters today and something caught my eye!
Wood block made his first dedication to me on newspaper! Smack on the paper was the photo of him proposing to me=) I was really touched that night when I receive a delivery to ask me to look out for his dedication on the papers. For a shy chap like woodblock, it is indeed courageous move for him =) kudos again to my one and only LEGO-block (feel like upgrading him to a higher honour for doing something so nice! & LEGO sounds branded for a block...)
P.S. to a fren: In the amidst of a storm, it's alright to feel lost. But the key way to escape the storm is not to navigate through it but rather how we can seek peace amidst the storm. I hope the rainbow of love from all the close ones will help you see the light at the end of the storm soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment