Wedding blog to share interesting ideas I have found.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Completion of mask

Yay finally completed the sticks to the mask. In order to secure them properly, woodblock has poke 4 holes in each mask(of while ensuring the holes are not seen) and then he use some thin wires to go through them and tie them up.

Now we have a steady and firm support sticks and help me save up from any rental cost from custume shop =)



It is good that I rem that I still have the faux flowers left from my rom wedding so I am prepping to bring down my faux flower pomander, faux mini bouquet flower (whic I use it decor the railings the other time) too.

Sigh the only regret I have is that I couldn't find a faux fur shrug to bring along. But what to do.. never mind =)

No comments:

Post a Comment