Wedding blog to share interesting ideas I have found.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Interesting way to torture your partner

Now while I was surfing through the net, somehow i recall the time whereby Qi told me how "creative" I am in torturing woodblock with the piece of crap wall paper on his notebook's desktop(which is still there) and of cos another secret torturement which I have failed to tell others
.

.

.

.

.

YEP Believe it or NOT, I ATE UP woodblock's whole box of Sun Biscuits!!!!
Obviously I know it's his favourite but what to do when I know exactly he will be heart broken to find his fav food

GONE
GONE

GONE ........................... (MUAHAHAHHA)
The best thing is I'm never ever out of ideas to "PAMPER" woodblock due to my flair of creativity => here's the latest one "nice" idea for btbs who have headache on
HOW to MAKE a BOLD statement
without saying a word of cos (chuckle)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

nice isn't it? I luv the description of the feelings of the individuals at the corner shoulder. I shall name this the punisher shirt -> to be worn on your partners when they are making you VERY VERY unhappy!
I found it on ebay => however, I am not a fan of pure red and I prefer other colours MAYBBE this can be a nice vdae present next year (muahhahaahha evil laughter filling the air again)!
OK GUYS you can officially HATE this BLOG lol for all the evil doingings I have been teaching your wives to be.
P.S.: Hong and Qi shall I get you guys a pair each as wedding gift? I'm so gonna get my camera ready for the guys(Woodblock, M and HX) to take done their expressions - PRICELESS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment