Wedding blog to share interesting ideas I have found.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Golden Happiness

Yay guess what???? I received a surprise email from Eyvon today about their shop updating the floral design layout for their money cages they are renting out just when I have already LOOOOONNNNNNG forgotten that I requested for the pics of the money cage decorated in pink glitter rose.



If you have read my prev posts before, you should know that I rented their "My love goes round and round" for 15 bucks which i thought was a steal esp when the cage is decorated nicely for you =) plus love the unique circular shape too!!




Usually to me for such rental price, ahem not that i m stereotype, but hello when the rental is not those astronomical ones (plus i admit i rented the cheapest one among the lot), I dont really expect they will give much of a hoot about my incessant requests for pics or even cater much to the floral design details since most likely a whole lot of pple will be queueing to rent the cages from them (becos they just simply offer so many varieties).


At this point of time,I think I am freaking Lucky when it comes to wedding.
1) it didn't rain during my rom despite it is the monsoon season (it be disastrous for outdoor wedding i swear)
2) the fruit punch syrup was just nice on sale when i need to buy a bulk of it
3) the wonderful christina came back to mandai orchid garden to be my coordinator just when it is my wedding soon (and now she has already left)
4) i have great friends like hong(deco), qi(time schedule and music),xuan(special pink choc fondue), marvin (with the floral knowledge lol) and hongxian for helping us to take so many pics and even took a day's leave just to process and even help us print the photos omg too good liao!!!!) to help me out wif the rom stuff
5) i randomly surf up and discover a special dinner banquet area like grand shanghai SUPER DUPER last minute(about 15 mins before) before i went to si chuan dou hua restaurant for confirmation
6) had great sis in law like ah li who is pro and helpful with designing cards etc
7) AND NOW?

So to be fair I really wanna praise Eyvon for being really thoughtful(and most importantly, her CRAZY SUPER HUMAN memory to remember about my request) to update me with the new designs since our email dealings since April. anyway if btbs dont like the usual standard box like me and find it a hassle to make one. i think you can check out their webby
http://www.goldenhappiness.com.sg/Money%20Box%20Final.shtml
on the various cages on rental (cos they offer many type of themes) so dont ask me where i get the lobang from ar =P



anyway here's a memory recollection of how the floral deco looks like back then during April (i am surprise that i actually still kept the pics in my pic folder, yep i m that lazy=P)
.
Some golden floral accesories with a few nice pink roses amidst a green moss nest.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The NEW LOOK???




TADA!!!

To be honest I was shocked with the big transformation! Gorgeous not becos of the abundance of the roses used! BUT LOOK CAREFULLY at the beading and the twigs => totally even more oriental feel and fit pUUURfectly into my wedding theme again!!! LUCKY, LUCKY, SUPER LUCKY!!!

Oh my god, i think I must have magical telepathy with all the pple i met so far who is providing me with their wedding services.


you know, I thought I was just a Princess,
Now i suspect i am a fairy!


well you can ignore

my new indulgence but meet


Christine the FAIRY PRINCESS
(muahahahaah evil laughter)

I LUV the upgrade! wonder what's next?

No comments:

Post a Comment