Wedding blog to share interesting ideas I have found.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

True Unique Crystal Bouquets

Now a few days ago, when I saw the advert on the bridal forum on the rental of crystal bouquet I was like dumbfounded , rental fee of 100 plus for a crystal bouquet? ell it be truly value for money if it had been made with real swarovski crystal but i have been going down to craft shop in amk all these while it doesn't really take much time that under close examination to realise those aren't even those super reflective kinda crystals woah.

Now it's not that i'm trying to pour salt into wound, but if you ask me why michelle chia's bouquet look so gorgeous, here are the points:

1) It's geniuine bling swarovski crystals!
2) Look at the no of crystal count : 999 (no joke)
3) most importantly which some may not notice=> the crystal stalk are place very compact to each other so as to cover the WEAKEST part of a CRYSTAL BOUQUET => the ugly metallic stems!!!!

However, if you have that much money to spare, you should just go ahead and buy the crystal bouquets from overseas =)

Ok anyway just in case we all become country bumpkins, crystal bouquets has been going on for a REALLLLLLLLLLL long time overseas and the design of crystal bouquets ep by the original creator has already been evolve into what I would call a piece of ART (serious!)

Below are some of the shots of her ART work(but some of them is a little overwhelming for my likings though maybe I'm that into my royalty life as a Princess yet):

Picture source: http://www.crystalbouquets.com/



Reminds me of Lee Hwa Jewellery trademark Diamante Purple Gem Pendant/Ring
This is one of my Fav bouquet


Now that's what we call gorgeous!



Below are other pieces of crystal bouque design from other various sources
This is a DIY bouquet from some bride! (it's pretty becos it's compact to cover the ugly stems)
I like the mixture of beadigs such as pearls and black beads=> but i dislike the sparse effect of showing the ugly stems (imperfection)
I reall wonder if anyone of you can have suggestion so as to cover up the ugly stems?

Below are the ones that was highlighted from various sources and are my fav
Main reason for liking No. 1: I love the richness of the red which gives an oriental vintage feel which is like my latest craze now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THE BEST????
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I would love this as my bouquet seriously !

No comments:

Post a Comment